Gutter & roof cleaning
We provide a first class service to all our customers, tailoring our cleaning technique to your type of property. Regular cleaning and maintenance of your roof and gutters can help prevent structural problems, keeping your property looking its best.
We do not offer a “one size fits all” approach. We will come and assess your roof and guttering and suggest the best course of action for your property.
We will always work efficiently and as quietly as possible, leaving your property clean and tidy when we leave.
We use the latest technology to provide a great value service. Our equipment means we don’t need to stand on your roof, risking damage.
Why should I get my gutters cleaned?
- Guttering can easily become blocked with leaves and debris, especially in Autumn and Winter.
- Blocked gutters can lead to issues with damp and other structural problems.
- It is recommended to clean your gutters at least once a year, more often if your property is surrounded by trees.
- If you notice your gutters are sagging or dripping during rainfall it is likely they are blocked and could be causing damage to your property.
How do we clean your gutters?
- We use forceful vacuums to clear your guttering.
- Our equipment includes long aerospace poles, meaning we don’t have to use ladders and scaffolding.
Moss build up can damage the structure of your roof and tarnish its appearance. As roofs can comprise different materials we will use the cleaning method best suited to your roof.
Why should I clean moss off my roof?
- A build up of moss on your roof can cause discolouration of tiles, affecting the look of your property.
- Removing moss prolongs the life of your roof.
- Structural damage can occur if moss and debris is allowed to build. Roof tiles can become cracked and broken, leading to damp.
- A clean roof can lead to less gutter blockages and stop moss falling onto your patio or driveway.
What method do you use to clean a roof?
- We use powerful scrapers to remove moss and debris from your roof. We always select the correct scraper for the type of roof you have.
- We can apply a treatment to your roof to prevent moss regrowth for at least 5 years.
- We can clean any type of tile and will ensure that you gutters are clear as part of the process.
- We don’t use pressure washers that could damage your roof, removing the skin from the roof tile.
Get A Quote
Contact us today for a free no-obligation quote for our gutter cleaning, roof cleaning or window cleaning services.
Frequently asked questions
How long will it take to clean my roof?
This depends on the size of the roof and how much moss and debris has accumulated. It also depends on how easily accessible the roof is. We will let you know the timescale once we have come to inspect the property.
How much does roof cleaning cost?
Our quote will be based on the area of roof to be cleaned and the method involved. This will be assessed when we come to give you a free estimate.
Why don’t you use jet or pressure washing on roofs?
We don’t use this form of washing for roofs as it can destroy the protective coating on tiles. This would not only affect the appearance of the tiles but can leave the roof vulnerable to the elements and could lead to the roof needing to be replaced. We will always inspect your roof before starting work and recommend the right tools for the job.
Can I clean my roof myself?
There are many risks in trying to clean your roof yourself, safety being an obvious concern. It is not advisable to climb on your roof to try and clean it without the right tools and experience. You may use washers or treatments that actually make your roof worse. We would always recommend using a professional for this work.
When should I have my gutters cleared?
Especially if you live in an area surrounded by trees Autumn and Spring are good times to check that your gutters are clear. It is advisable to clear your gutters at least once a year.
Why is it so important to keep gutters cleaned?
Regular cleaning of your gutters makes sure that rainfall can drain away from your building, preventing damage to your property.
What areas do you cover?
We cover the whole of South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire and Bristol. Including Henleaze, Stoke Bishop, Westbury, Hotwells, Shirehampton, Cotham, Redland and Clifton. We also cover the whole of the South West region including Somerset and Wiltshire
Can you clean the gutters on blocks of flats?
Yes we can clean the gutters for any larger residential buildings such as blocks of flats. care homes and schools.
Get in touch
Based in North Bristol we cover all areas of Bristol, including Henleaze, Stoke Bishop, Westbury, Clifton, Cotham, Horfield, Redland, Shirehampton . We also cover Gloucestershire, South Gloucestershire and the whole of the South West, including Somerset and Wiltshire. Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Cotswolds, Cirencester, Chepstow, Bath, Weston-Super-Mare, North Nibley, Stonehouse and the Forest of Dean.